Buy a fake Canada VISA, How to Get the Latest Version of a Canada VISA? Order the Latest version of Canada VISA online. Buy fake VISA online.
Student Partnership Program Visa
1. Complete the Study Permit Application Form (IMM 1294).
2. If the applicant’s spouse or children plan to travel with them, they must also complete their respective application information using the correct application form.
3. The “Dependent Form and Education and Employment Details Form” completed by the applicant must be completed in Chinese and English or Chinese and French.
4. The applicant’s parents should complete the “Dependent Form and Education and Employment Information Form” respectively, which must be filled in Chinese and English or Chinese and French.
5. Applicants are required to submit two identical color or black-and-white photos taken within the last six months, with a solid white or light-colored background. The size of the photo frame is 35mm X 45mm. On the back of each photo, indicate the person’s name and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in pinyin.
Where to buy a fake Canada VISA online?
6. I have a valid passport. The passport must contain at least one blank page except for the last page and be valid for at least six months.
7. A copy of the applicant’s Chinese ID card (front and back).
8. Two stickers with the applicant’s current address written in Chinese (no envelope required).
9. A copy of the medical examination form provided by the designated medical examiner.
10. A copy of the admission letter showing the exact amount of tuition fees to be paid by the applicant, the expected start and end time of study, and the latest registration date for the applicant.
11. IELTS with an average score of at least 5.5 in the 24 months prior to the start of the course.
12. Signed Student Cooperative Program Disclosure Form.
13. Notarized copies of high school graduation certificates, and notarized copies of transcripts affixed with the official seal of the high school.
14. If the applicant is currently studying at a university or college, or has graduated from a university or college, notarized copies of all university or college qualifications obtained, as well as transcripts of all courses taken. If you have not yet graduated, indicate when you are expected to graduate and what degree, qualification or certificate will be awarded.
15. If the application is made by someone else, the “Agent Information Form” (IMM 5476E) must also be filled out.
16. The applicant is under the age of 18 and a guardianship declaration is required. If you are over 18 years old, you need to submit a notarized certificate of no criminal record.
17. Proof of funds,